Menu

Apartment Heavily Damaged In Monday Night Blaze

Share this post
Columbia Assistant Chief Don Sutter and Chief Mike Roediger, right, were happy all residents were able to safely exit. They credit the Columbia police officers who arrived first on the scene and went door to door leading the evacuation.
Columbia Assistant Chief Don Sutter and Chief Mike Roediger, right, were happy all residents were able to safely exit. They credit the Columbia police officers who arrived first on the scene and went door to door leading the evacuation.

A candle that had fallen onto a sofa in a first-level apartment sparked a fire Monday that heavily damaged a three-story complex at 205 Agnew Street in Columbia. All residents were able to safely exit. The fire started in the Unit A2 apartment of Tim Toenjes. He was transported to a hospital and treated for …

Apartment Heavily Damaged In Monday Night Blaze Read More »

To access more content, login or subscribe to the Monroe County Independent. 

If you are are not yet a subscriber you can purchase a subscription here.

You Might Also Be Interested In
Email Screen Shot 2020 07 05 At 12.33.17 PM Copy

Masks, Temperature Mandated For County Employees

by Joe Leicht County employees who work at the courthouse in Waterloo now have to observe some of the same...
Integrity Healthcare of Columbia.

Covid Outbreak At Columbia Senior Care Facility

Covid Outbreak Amongst Integrity Employees 15 Employees Test Positive But No Residents So Far On Monday, Integrity Healthcare of Columbia...
Monroe County Health Department Director John Wagner, left, updates the Waterloo School Board on covid-19 information at a July 24 meeting.

Waterloo Board Backs Charron’s School Plan

As the fall semester begins in the Waterloo School District, students will be learning from home via an online service....