Menu

Electrical Fire Sparks Fire That Destroys Shed And Equipment

Share this post
Firefighters climb a ladder to gain access to a secondary roof.
Firefighters climb a ladder to gain access to a secondary roof.

A large storage shed burned Wednesday, Jan. 23 at 4109 State Rt. 159 between Red Bud and Hecker in rural Monroe County. The building contained numerous pieces of equipment, machines, tools and vehicles. The structure that burned was one of several in this multi-acre complex of aluminum / tin clad storage sheds. (The former home …

Electrical Fire Sparks Fire That Destroys Shed And Equipment Read More »

To access more content, login or subscribe to the Monroe County Independent. 

If you are are not yet a subscriber you can purchase a subscription here.

You Might Also Be Interested In
Brad Karn and Russ Thomas, right, welcome folks to buy a real Christmas tree from the Waterloo Optimist lot at the town's Schnucks grocery store.   - photo by Debbie Ruggeri

Optimist Christmas Tree Sales Benefits Local Youth

The Waterloo Optimist Christmas tree lot is buzzing with shoppers picking up a 'real' Christmas tree for their holiday decorations....
CHS Spanish teacher Elisha Arnold attends the Emerson Excellence In Teaching banquet with CHS Principal Brian Reeves.

Mrs. Arnold Wins Emerson Award

CHS Spanish teacher Elisha Arnold is a recipient of this year's Emerson Excellence In Teaching award. Sponsored by St. Louis...
school kiwansi IMG_9388

Nearly 90 Hit The Lanes For Kiwanis Kids Bowl

Eighty-nine grade school students took part in the Columbia Kiwanis Kids Bowl, on Nov. 16. Everyone enjoyed free bowling and...