Menu

Fire Burns Burksville Shed And Clubhouse

Share this post
email IMG_4324 copy

A clubhouse caught on fire sparking a blaze in the Timberlake subdivision of Burksville.  The fire quickly spread to a nearby shed and the side of a home. Waterloo firefighter Andrew Glessner lives nearby and arrived minutes after the fire call sounded. Using a garden house, Glessner helped homeowner Kyle Dudley knock down the flames which …

Fire Burns Burksville Shed And Clubhouse Read More »

To access more content, login or subscribe to the Monroe County Independent. 

If you are are not yet a subscriber you can purchase a subscription here.

You Might Also Be Interested In
Fults IMG 4796

Gilbert Family

The Gilbert family held their 50th reunion in September.
Rocher 119592894 2713894428898264 8014143570385684689 N

Prairie du Rocher Student Council Opens Food Pantry

The Prairie du Rocher Student Council has opened an outdoor food pantry for members of the community. If someone is...
The Red Bud Fire Department served up thousands of barbecue plates Sept. 19 as a fundraiser for the station. When it was all said and done, they served 2,300 patrons, going through 850 pork steaks, 800 bratwurst, 400 rib-eyes, 475 hamburgers and 140 servings of chicken strips. “We are amazed as the turnout for our first-ever barbecue,” said Fire Chief Sean Landgraf. “The Red Bud community is always there to support us and we truly appreciate it.” Zac Zipfel and Jason Guebert, right, were among the firefighters handling the grilling duties.

Red Bud Firemen’s Barbecue Serves 2,300 Plates To Hungry Diners

    Kenzie Taylor, right, dines with Red Bud firefighter Trever Salovich. ...